Pool Pump Rebate
In 2014, CPS Energy will offer a rebate for residential customers to replace an existing Single Speed Pool Pump with a qualified Variable Speed Pool Pump. Motor only replacement does not qualify for this rebate. Rebuilding an existing pool pump does not qualify for this rebate.
|Pool Pump Rebates||Rebate||Minimum Horsepower|
|Commercial||$300 per Horsepower||1 Horsepower|
|Residential||$200 per Horsepower||½ Horsepower|
*Apartment complexes are considered commercial and all single family homes are considered residential.
- The new unit must be labeled an ENERGY STAR® Variable Speed Pool Pump and carry a minimum one-year manufacturer warranty.
- Must be programmed to the energy efficiency standards required by ENERGY STAR®.
- Must be compliant with all local, state and national codes regarding the installation and operation of pool pump equipment.
- Must be listed on the ENERGY STAR® website.
- Must be installed NEW (not used) and permanently installed in a residential dwelling.
- This rebate does not qualify for new homes. Please see our rebates available for New Home Construction.
- Applications must be completed and submitted within 30 days of installation of the unit.
- Applications must be signed by customer and contractor.
- Contractor’s invoice must show model number and serial number of all equipment installed.
- Applications are subjected to verification. If the verification cannot be completed, the rebate will not be paid.
- The rebate recipient must be a CPS Energy customer.
- Program may be discontinued by CPS Energy at anytime.
- Submission of application does not guarantee a rebate.
- Please allow 8 to 10 weeks after receipt of all documents for the rebate to appear as a credit on your CPS Energy account.